Breakfast & Lunch
The most important meal of the day should definitely be hearty, delicious and cooked with love. Our signature egg dishes, artisan brunch sandwiches and housemade soups and chilis – not to mention the always essential piping hot coffee and teas – will kickstart your morning and set up you and yours for a day of well-fueled fun.
- Quiche – Lorraine – Chorizo, cheddar, tomato, and roasted chile – Market vegetable – Spinach, mushroom and gruyere. (serves 6 – 8)
- Frittata – Lorraine – Chorizo, cheddar, tomato, and roasted chile – Market vegetable – Spinach, mushroom and gruyere. (Half pan serves 8, full pan serves 16)
- Orange ginger french toast with maple syrup and butter
- Biscuits and sausage gravy
- Breakfast burritos – Egg, potato, chile, cheese – Egg, bacon, potato, chile, cheese – Egg, chorizo, potato, chile, cheese. Served with housemade pork green chile, vegan red chile, or Christmas style with both!
- Breakfast sides – Herbed potato hash – Cozens Ranch potato hash with corn, chile and onion – Sausage – Bacon – Fruit salad – Assorted scones OR muffins with butter
- Wild Horse Signature — Chorizo, cheddar, tomato, and roasted chile frittata, Market vegetable frittata, Fruit salad, Assorted pastries, Orange juice and coffee
- Sweet and Simple — Orange ginger french toast, maple syrup and butter, Bacon, Fruit salad, Orange juice and coffee
- Breakfast Burrito Brunch — Breakfast burritos served with green and/or vegan red chile, Southwest succotash, Fruit salad, Orange juice and coffee
- Signature Sandwiches — Pepper turkey, smoked provolone, tomato, greens, basil mayo – Roast beef, chipotle mayo, tomato, grilled onion, pickles, cheddar cheese – Virginia ham, pimento cheese, grilled onion, arugula – Chef’s vegetarian choice
- Build Your Own Sandwich Platter — Turkey, ham, and roast beef with artisan bread, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. Served with cheddar and swiss cheeses, mayonnaise and mustard – add bacon – grilled vegetables – flavored mayos
- Soups — 8 oz. cup – Tomato basil – Pork green chile – Vegan red chile – Corn chowder